Why a Circus Workshop?
The circus is one of the oldest and most popular forms of public entertainment on earth and its skills are common to all cultures. But beyond the physical, circus skills offer many important lessons for individuals and groups in the home, at school, or in the workplace … and in life.
Varying in length from a couple of hours to a full day, our workshops in circus skills are designed to be fun, exciting and educational for all participants. Workshops can explore a broad selection of basic circus skills, or focus on one specific skill, such as juggling, clowning, or gymnastics and acrobatics. Whatever the choice, we guarantee a unique and exhilarating circus experience for all. Workshops are ideal for schools, teen groups, parties, special events, and corporate functions, conventions and conferences.
Here are some of the benefits:
* A sense of accomplishment and increased self-esteem.
* Development of focus, concentration and coordination
* Team building, communication, trust and working with others to achieve a common goal.
* Respect for the skill level of others, no matter where they may be at.
* Meeting and overcoming physical and psychological challenges and fears; while thinking and acting outside the box, in a safe and controlled environment.
CAN’T COME TO US? … WE’LL COME TO YOU!
Many of the props we use are portable and can be taken to your event, conference, or party for an on-site Circus Workshop. Just let us know your ideas!